Sri Lanka secures the crucial EU vote to regain the GSP + facility.
Are the Sri Lankan Exporters ready to face the challenges that may lie ahead to benefit from the facility
The Forum will focus on the following topics
- What is GSP+??
- Can we derive benefits immediately??
- What are the product sectors and services that could benefit from the GSP+ facility??
- What are the specific challenges related to the EU??
- Who are the other countries enjoying the GSP+ Preferences??
- Do you have a clear understanding of the regulations and procedures related to the GSP + facility??
- What are the product quality requirements and other of the EU countries to effectively compete in the EU market??
As you are aware the NCE is the only chamber exclusively serving the exporter community in Sri Lanka. Hence this Forum is focused Exporters and Service Providers to Exporters, the objective of which is to make sure that the Sri Lankan exporter community is ready to derive maximum benefits from the facility.
We have invited the Hon. Finance Minister, Hon.Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, and the EU Ambassador to provide a holistic view of the GSP+ Preference facility. In addition, we have also invited technical personnel from Department of Commerce and the EDB to make presentations on specific issues.
- Venue – Hotel Galadari Colombo
- Date – 22nd May 2017
- Time – 5pm to 7pm
- Investment – Rs. 3500/- + Taxes
Please send us an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact Kosala on 4344219, Linda 4344441 to reserve your seat which will be on first come first served basis, as participation is limited