E-Marketing and online purchasing methods are becoming popular around the world, as it is a convenient and cost-effective method to sell your products in overseas markets.
The National Chamber of Exporters of Sri Lanka (NCE) has introduced in its web site www.ebiz.nce.lk a product catalogue page, as a new feature, to enable exporters to market their products, online. This facility is somewhat like E Bay and amazon.com.
Prospective local and foreign Customers will be able to select products they are interested in through this product catalogue page. It will facilitate their inquiries, for which you could send quotations based on their requirements.
Cost to subscribe is Annually Rs. 10,000/- + Taxes.
We request exporters to make use of this opportunity to increase your exports by reaching wider and larger markets.
If you are interested, please send us an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your IT personal or any other contact. Upon receiving the email our Manager Marketing/ICT Manager will contact you for finalizing the subscription.
For more details , please visit to http://www.ebiz.nce.lk
The benefits of the Product Catalogue page are as follows:
– Site visitors from more than 50 Countries
– With a relatively small subscription to display your products and services, your business will be exposed to the world
– Direct Communication with Buyers with NCE assistance
– Ability to display many products.
– Your profile will project the image of your company, with contact number and a link to your company web site.
– Since the NCE website is promoted to buyers all over the world your company will be immensely benefited.