The National Chamber of Exporters of Sri Lanka (NCE) is the only private sector Chamber which exclusively serves Sri Lankan Exporters. At present the Chamber has around 500 member companies of which 90% are Exporters across all products and most services sectors, and the balance is Service Providers to Exporters. The Main Aim of the chamber is to provide support services required by Sri Lankan exporters to enhance exports. Recognition of the Chamber among the exporter community has grown over the years as the “Voice of the Exporter”, due to its achievements. Today its membership includes some of the leading Export Houses in Sri Lanka.
To be the most influential Chamber in Sri Lanka exclusively driving exports, and related services towards an export led National economy
To create a dynamic Export Sector in Sri Lanka to meet its Socio-Economic challenges through value creation for Sustainable Development and enhance foreign exchange earnings.
- Develop, promote, and sustain trade, commerce, and industries of the national economy
- Focus on the needs and the aspirations of member exporters and stakeholders by providing innovative services, and promoting cooperation among them to become internationally competitive
- Be ambitious in goals, and objectives to be proactive, and innovative in the way we work, striving for excellence
- Value and invest in our people to ensure that they achieve their best
- Ensure Quality in all our service delivery processes, by maintaining ISO standards, exceeding our stake holder expectations, and strive for continuous improvement in everything we do.
- Serve as a Forum & Make policy recommendations, and complement the National efforts and programs to accelerate the development of the Export sector
- Ensure Gender balance & equality
- Instill entrepreneurial spirit among member exporters, potential exporters, and prospective members